© All original copyrights respected / For private use only
I am a lad of 20 years
- I am a lad of 20 years, I am an outlaw by profession,
I steal and beg from rich and poor and give the proceeds to my father.
- Well all around the town I go and steel the purees from rich people
And I give the money to me father, the man I absolutely loathe.
But every night he kicks and beats me all around the house I run
And I cannot escape the beatings he unflicts upon me so.
- All through my youth I lived this live I gave no thought onto the futureChorus ---
And because I relished all my ways in very short time I had to pay.
- One day as I went down to town I met with this handsome girl,
She told me I was doing wrong and must repent my sinful ways.
- Well I quickly fell in love with her, we went away and we got wed,
And now I disregard me father and tell him where he ought to go.
Last Chorus 2x
So now every night I get no beatings only love from me own dear wife,
And IŽll nŽer return to me wicket father or go back to me old sinful ways.
Layout : Henry Kochlin (Schwerin)
aktualisiert am 07.09.1999